Shadow Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO SHADOW TWILIGHT

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaljava Tlasfeer
Admin
Kaljava Tlasfeer

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:07 pm

1. No God-Modding

2. Do not flame other players. If a problem occurs with another player, please try to deal with it in a mature manner. Calling someone names and such is childish and will not be tolerated here. If it cannot be dealt with descretely an admin will intervene.

3. Do not post sexually explicit content without permission from and Administrator and afterwards marking the post with a sign warning for Adult themes.

4. Do not kill another PC without consent from the owner

5. Be original. Do not pilfer names from your favorite characters. Ex. "I am going to name my elf Legolas". No. Be creative.

6. If you have read these rules then write "I love this forum" under your application

7. Do not spam or advertise

8. No plagiarism. If the work is not your own, do not claim it as so.

9. Vulgar language is appropriate only ICly.

10. All parts of this world except characters are owned by the original creator of this forum, no ideas may be copied and doing so will force us to pursue and enforce our legal rights.

11. There is a minimum of one post PER WEEK. If you do not post for two consecutive weeks, your character will be removed from any ongoing RP and you will be put on the "inactive" list. If you do not post for three consecutive weeks your character will be put on death row, and will be eligible to be killed by any other player. This being said, if you post an absence notice with a valid reason (not: I am bored of this, I'm not posting for a while.) then you will be exempt from this rule.

By joining this forum you agree to these rules.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowtwilight.rpg-board.net

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Twilight :: Rules and Guidlines-
Jump to: